2. I think that better training in how to read surgical reports for correct code selection would have helped. This would include examples of typical surgeries of all specialties and all of the codes that would be included in that scenario on a typical basis. When a coder is just beginning or has switched to specialty they are not familiar with it can be confusing trying to make sure you are capturing all of the procedures that can be billed.
3. When things work smoothly in our business it is attributed to the cohesivness of our employees. Working together towards the same goal makes thinks move along smoothly - even when each day throws you a curve ball!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join