our office performs these procedures as well. there isn't a CCI edit when billing both codes together, but we bill one or the other. since there is a definitive code for a capsulectomy, i would go with 19371 - i.e. capsulectomy w/removal of implant/expander, ruptured implant w/in the capsule, etc. i'd also bill 19340 if another implant is replaced. we bill 19380 for removal of tissue/skin, capsulorraphy, or adjustments made in breast pocket.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join