Shabi, first of all, congratulations on passing a very difficult test! Second, GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR LOCAL AAPC CHAPTER. Make contacts through the membership. Our local chapter has a time to share job openings and people looking for work at every chapter meeting. If your local chapter does not have this in their schedule, suggest it. We have had great success using this.
Rena Hall, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join