Kalyeope-I am in the same boat, but, since 2009. I recv'd my CPC in June 2009 and CPC-H in Dec 2009...I am STILL not working..same as you..I have done all of the above. I have just purchased the 2011 coding books and will renew my certification with AAPC, BUT, if things are still the same this time next year it will be bye bye to AAPC. I have studied long and hard also. I go to chapter meetings all over my state to get my CEU's and to network. You are right, EVERYONE wants experience. I too have hit the brick wall. Project Xtern is the same here, no replies...My next option, which I will start on next week is to go door to door...Let me know how things work out for you. I wish you and me the best. I have caught up with others from my coding school and they are also still looking. Something WILL come up....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join