We are getting a MOHs dermatologist. We currently have a Histology lab at another site with it's own CLIA certificate. (1) Do we need a separate CLIA for the MOHs doctor at the office site?
(2) On the CLIA application for the MOHs doctor, we are asked to choose a "Specialty/Subspecialty". Would it be "Histopathology" or "Cytology"?”