AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Changing chapters- what to do?

Default Changing chapters- what to do?

AAPC: Back to School
    How do you change your chapter default if it is incorrect, or who do you contact to have this done?

If you were assigned to the incorrect chapter and would like to correct that.

If you have moved to another city or state.

Thank you.

Tim Blindauer CPC

Columbus, OH

Click at the top where it says My Account. Under the personal information section, the bottom field says "Chapter:". You can select a different chapter in the drop down list to change your Home Chapter. I am pretty sure it lists all chapters for all states, but if you run into problems, you can call AAPC for assistance.
    Michelle Wood, RHIT, CCS-P, CPC, CPMA, CEMC
    2016 AAPC Columbus, Ohio Chapter President

I did look under that and I don't think I have that access. I was hoping a moderator would see this and reply, or if anyone knew who to contact.

Just thinking that a "sticky" in the local areas for contact info for these type of questions, may be helpful until they can get a FAQ area up for common questions or problems.

Do you know of a way to contact a moderator?

Well, thanks. I will look around to see what I can find.

Tim Blindauer, CPC