As I understand it, G0101 was set up for Medicare services for pelvic and the Q0091 for screening Pap smear mainly because they do not pay for the "wellness" preventative medicine codes. We bill out the Q0091 for some commercial insurance companies but not all will pay it because they bundle it in with the age appropriate "wellness" preventative care service. We never bill the G0101 on non-medicare patients because payers other than Medicare don't recongnize or consider it bundled.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join