I think that the fact that the lipoma was beneath the fascia, and that some muscle was excised means that it would be from the musculoskeletal system, but I could be wrong. I want to think that the integumentary system only goes as far as subcutaneous structures (eg, fat), but I don't have my book with me - I'm pretty certain it's covered in the surgery guidelines - maybe the ones specific to the integumentary system. Look around the pages with definitions of 'simple', 'complex' etc. Sorry, I know that probably wasn't much help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join