The new revascularization codes for LOWER EXTREMITYs include cath placements, S&I (except if it meets requirements to bill; add 59), transversing the lesion, closure of ateriotomy ect. See pg. 208 in CPT.
That being said, I would bill 37220. 33967 - that's it. Not sure you need the 78 because the heart cath, thrombectomy or temp pm do not have globals. Should be different dx too. Maybe 440.20, if documented.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join