According to the ENT coding companion, 69110 - "The physician removes a full-thickness section of the external ear, often as a triangular wedge. The portion of the ear removed will vary from case to case, but most frequently it is in the curved upper portion of the ear. A small portion of normal tissue surrounding the defect is also removed. The wound is closed with layered sutures. For amputation of the ear, see 69120. For more extensive reconstruction of the ear, see 15120." Hope that helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join