Do you actually rent this space? or is it just designated for your use on certain days. The reimbursement is different for a POS 11 from a POS 22. to use the POS 22 then the ancillary staff used is the facility's, meaning they are paying the salaries not your physician. The drugs used are purchased by the facility and you do not reimburse them. So look closely at the arrangement. If the staff (all your staff) is paid out of the physician pocket and you are paying rent to cover the space and utilities and any drugs you use are purchased by the physician then this is an 11. IF you just use the designated space and use the facility staff for the RNs and everything else then this is a 22.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join