V2628 is the code for ocular conformer but this code is listed in the HCPCS book under prosthetic eye, so I'm not sure it's appropriate for your situation.
Based on what you posted about the conformer being used to promote healing after entropian, I would say the conformer would be considered a surgical supply, and not seperately reimbursable.
You should verify with the physician to see if this was a surgical supply, or if it is being used for a prosthetic eye.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join