I've had the same issue myself as I'm sure others have had as well. Continue to post, you might try saying "2nd or 3'rd request". I see you're in "behaviior health", and this appears to be one of the lesser traveled venues. You could "go fishing" and post in multiple categories. Surely, someone will see it.
I will see questions posted at times that I would like to answer, but requires research on my part, so don't always get back to the poster right away. And let's face it, some of the questions can be difficult. Soooo, continue to inquire. You'll get a response even if it's only response typical to mine...
Suzanne E. Byrum CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join