Without more details about the procedures, I will not attempt to verify your choice of CPT codes.
I will suggest modifiers RT (for simple) and LT (for Radical).
You have to be careful in your use of Modifier 59. That modifier tends to be over-used, even in cases where there is no need to indicate that a separate and distinct procedure was done. Your CPT assignment in this case (if two different CPTs) would indicate that the procedures are separate/ distinct.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join