"PAP-Nap - A 3-4 hour session with a technologist specialized in relaxation techniques for those patients that have difficulty initiating and maintaining sleep while using PAP devices or Insomnia. Example: phobias about wearing the PAP mask, ongoing noncompliance"
52-modifer should be appended if the service was not complete per CPT guidelines.
I am not sure that was the question you were asking, However, I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join