I was told by a fellow co worker that Medicare allows an office visit with modifier 25 attached when billing an injection of a drug ( example Kenalog for allergies/rash) to get the adm fee 96372 paid. I disagree. I say content of service and modifier 25 should not be used. I know Medicare now covers adm fee on vaccines with OV w/ or w/o mod 25 for the adm fee, but I have never heard of adm fee getting billed and paid for by Medicare with OV with other injections , not vaccines. I am not talking about trigger points or injections into hips/ knees. Drugs like depo medrol, Kenalog, tordol that go into the IM.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join