Here is what I found in reading this report. There is two catheter positions used in the procedure. So I would bill 75625- Abdominal Aorta, and 75716 for bilateral extremity arteriogram. If the catheter was not moved from the origional position, then you bill 75630 for abdominal aortogram w/ run-offs. As for catheter position, the catheter went to the lt common femoral artery, so I would bill it 36246 - seecond order selective below diaphram.
Hope that helps,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join