I am having an issue with an HMO insurance company. Example: For Medicare, if we are charging 88305 x 6, we would use modifier 76 on additional 88305's. However, the HMO has all the sudden decided we need modifier 59. Can anyone help me with documentation? I need some documentation that I can send to the HMO insurance company verifying that 76 is the correct modifier. Any help appreciated. Thanks Annette
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join