OK so if he had floor time of 70 minutes plus 45 minutes face to face with the patient and assuming there is documentation of the floor time and that it was relevant to this patient, then you have a total of 115 minutes. If the documentation does support the comprehensive exam and high complexity then you do have a 99233, which is 35 minutes so subtract the visit level time from total time and you have 80 additional minutes for prolonged time.. 30 to 74 minutes is 99356, 75 to 104 minutes is 99356 and 99357 so I would bill
assuming the documentation supports.
I am not sure why you wrote 99365 as that is not a code unless you meant 99356.
If total time, face to face plus floor time was 70 minutes then you have 35 minutes for the prolonged so it would be
again assuming the documentation supports.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join