There are several qusetions to ask:
Is it an OB patient?
Is is a complication of an implanted device?
Is it an old or healed thrombosis?
Is it postoperative/iatrogenic?
Is it traumatic?
Is it in relation to a tumor?
Is it accompanied with phlebitis/thrombophlebitis?
What is the embolus site (vein/artery, etc) in the pelvic region if none of the above applies?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join