Hello, I am a frequent attendee at the HCCA Compliance Academies as well as a speaker. The HCCA supports and educates on compliance rules and regulations in the health care industry. Many of the seminars and speakers deal with topics related to hospital compliance, however many of the speakers address issues that are universal in health care and that face physician practices all across the nation.
I recommend you go out to the HCCA site and review the conference brochure to see if the topics being addressed relate to your practice. October 16-18 is the specific Physician Practice/Clinic Compliance Conference. I can assure you, you will find a great deal of relevant information as well as the opportunity to meet with a lot of people in the same business. An excellent Networking venue.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join