I have a contract with each one of my providers that states whether I am coding from the dictations or coding from their superbill which they mark. I am under the impression that if you make any changes to their coding they must sign off on the changes. For instance if you code from their superbill, and it is incorrect and you want to make changes. You are to make the changes, discuss this with the physician, and have them sign the changes. I hope this make sense.
Linda Umlah, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join