It's pretty good, but it didn't let me make the comments I wanted to add on specific things in the documentation that needed it, so I made my own in Excel. I can send you that, too, if you want, but I'll probably have to email it, because of the size. If you decide that you do, then you can save a copy of it and change it up to fit your needs - it's a good start! You just need to be comfortable with whatever you use.
There are a bunch of audit tools online - just search for it on Yahoo. (I'm not a spokesperson for Yahoo, by the way - I've just found that it pulls better results most of the time when I'm searching for this kind of stuff)
Let me know if you'd like that spreadsheet/audit tool.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join