2. We charge up to $2,000. Some others charge $500-$1,000 depending on the physician preference. We are based in NYC (higher overhead). But we have the patients sign an ABN and get paid as a self-pay procedure.
3. I believe the Category III codes includes all.
Hope this helps. With so many docs doing this procedure I can't see how this won't get it's own category I codes as there is SO MUCH data out there now - especially well-known athletes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join