One of my MD's is looking into having his PA do EMG/NCV's. Does anyone know what certification the PA would need? Does a doctor need to read the NCV part of the test or can the PA interpret the hole test under the supervision of the MD. Could you bill as incident to or does it have to be billed under the PA's number? Any advice would be wonderful.