Hi. Not sure if this will help, but we don't charge 99211 for a PPD placement. I don't think it is legitimate as 99211 states that it is the evaluation and management of a patient usually presenting problems that are minimal. Since the nurse isn't really evaluating and managing anything and the patient usually isn't presenting with a problem for a PPD placement. Doesn't seem eithical to bill the patient in addition to the PPD. Just my thoughts Thanks!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join