I found a couple of free apps on the Android Market that are also available for free on the Iphone -
E/M Basics - has all the E/M codes and the requirements for each, it also has a direct link to the CMS '95 & '97 Guidelines, the Medicare Audit Tool from TrailBlazer, as well as other documentation reference articles. My Hospitalist physicians love this app.
Also Find-A-Code for ICD-9CM/PCS and ICD-10 CM/PCS great reference tool on the fly when you don't have a book handy (much lighter too, not to mention the other cool McGyver-like tricks your Smartphone can perform).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join