I find National Institute of Health an interesting website. It is loaded with information. There are many topics to assist in broadening skills. I found the site when I was a student and taking my Medical Transcription course. I have returned to the site post-graduation. They offer surgical videos that aid in understanding anatomy and procedures.
Health Topics: wellness, disorders and conditions
Drugs & Supplements: Learn about prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, herbs, and supplements
Videos & Tools: Discover tutorials, health and surgery videos, games, and quizzes
Medical Encyclopedia: Articles and images for diseases, symptoms, tests, and treatments
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join