Yes it was denied for post - op/global. it is correct. as encoderpro it has global period of 90 days. but as per my pointof view it may not be denied becoz this the surgical procedure it must be paid if other service was performed with this procedure within this global period and having the same dx code would be part as global. other wise not. could you specify me one thing that was there any other surgical procdure being perfomed with same dx code as same cpt 20680 ws billed..
Hope this helps other wise elobrate me the cpt & dx
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join