You do not bill a 99211 if an immunization is the only service offered. If there is a evaluation for a different issue on the same day as an immunization then the appropriate visit level may be billed with a 25 modifier and if the documentation supports only a 99211 then it may be billed. I am not certain why the PMIC version would state the instruction in that way but it is suppose to mean the same thing as the instruction in the AMA version.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join