For one position I applied for I was told almost immediately by the hiring manager (who happened to know me and had actually asked me to apply for the job) that I was the lead candidate ... it still took nearly 6 weeks before I got an offer, and another month before I started the job. And that was in the "good old days."
They've told you they have two more candidates to interview. Wait one more week and then send a letter to your contact expressing again how interested you are, how PERFECT you are for the job, and asking if there is any more information they might need from you.
I've got my fingers crossed for you!
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join