I was just wondering if anyone knows where I might find information about whether or not, a pain pump refill can be performed at a patient's home? One of our pain pump patients contacted the office and stated that Medicare will no longer pay for the ambulance transport for them to go to the hospital for our PA-C to do their pump refills. So, the PA-C wanted to know if there was a way for us to code and bill for a home visit and the pump refill?
I appreciate any help or advice. Thank you!!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join