That is my question as well. Anyone know the answer?
There were also close to 60 code pair edits where indicator 0 was incorrectly assigned instead of indicator of 1 to NCCI v17.0 effective January 1st. I had read information that said that CMS assured one of the specialty societies that they would be corrected in NCCI v17.1 but I am finding that they are not corrected.
Looking for more information if anyone has.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join