What is the big difference, besides price, of a Unna Boot 29580 and the 29581 Application fo multi-layer venous wound comperssion system, below knee. They look the same, but am I missing something? The dx's are 707.9 Ulcer skin,chronic, and 454.1 Statis Dermatitis. On Ingenix Encoder Pro, both codes have the same picture, and state below knee. I guess it is down to how it is applied? Any help would be welcome! Thanks
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join