Sorry, I wish that I had something written. I work in a teaching facility so ours may be a little different. When I bill for an assistant, the primary dicates the op-report with the statement that he was assisted by ____. Since we are teaching we have to have a separate statement that no qualified resident was available and we use a mod 82. For non-teaching you would probably use an 80. I have not asked my assists to provide any additional documentation the primary op-report should suffice.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join