Hi, An insurance company has requested a receipt for S8110. I called and mentioned that this is a physician service and we don't have a receipt. I am wondering if they are thinking cpt code S8096. Where can I find additional information to add to my appeal letter. I have searched on the internet and can't find anything. I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.