It sounds like they were telling you that you need to improve your Levels coding to pass. So you probably did OK on procedures and ICD-9. As I recall they use the 1995 guidelines so I would focus on that. I think people often get thrown by MDM since it is the same for 99283 and 4. I would look at the Presenting problem in establishing the medical necessity for the level and make sure they are hitting the history and PE elements.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join