Physician used codes 611.72 and 611.8 but I'm not too sure if additional or different codes should be used:
Within the palpable area of concern in the right axilla, there are several
lymph nodes which are enlarged. The largest lymph node measures 2.1 cm in
greatest dimension and there is diffuse cortical thickening. The lymph node
maintains its normal reniform shape.
IMPRESSION: PROBABLY BENIGN - FOLLOW-UP RECOMMENDED
Enlarged right axillary lymph node which likely accounts for the palpable
area of concern with associated tenderness. Findings are likely explained
as reactive adenopathy in the setting of an ipsilateral infection.
Salima H., CPC
Radiology Coding Specialist
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join