View Poll Results: How do you feel about the "Today's Posts" quick link being removed from the forums?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't really care. I didn't use it much.

0 0%
  • I don't like it at all!!! Please bring back Today's Posts!!!

8 100.00%
  • What? It's missing?

0 0%

"Today's Posts" Quick Link: Good riddance?

Default "Today's Posts" Quick Link: Good riddance?
    Medical Coding Books
    If you happened to notice that this is in more than one forum, I apologize for the redundancy, but I want to know how everyone feels about the 'New Posts' link, and 'Today's Posts' quick link, being removed from the discussion forums.

I used it ALL of the time, and I'm pretty annoyed about it vanishing. I really hope that it's only temporary! What are your thoughts?

I agree and I hope it is is due to a glitch as well. Also the members link has been disabled so you cannot search members. All of the search functions have been disbaled is what I keep getting. I am not sure what the deal is but like you I hope it is temporary.

Debra A. Mitchell, MSPH, CPC-H

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellde View Post
    I agree and I hope it is is due to a glitch as well. Also the members link has been disabled so you cannot search members. All of the search functions have been disbaled is what I keep getting. I am not sure what the deal is but like you I hope it is temporary.
    I've already lodged a complaint with them about it, in case they weren't aware...They should really communicate these issues/changes, since so many people utilize these forums regularly. Come on, now - who do they think they are - changing major functions of their site without telling anyone? Facebook?

Lightbulb I JUST now realized...
    That you mentioned that the search link was also missing (duh!) - I read it, but for some reason what I read didn't dawn on me until just now...I hadn't even noticed that the search box was gone - how are you supposed to locate posts on a particular subject, if you can't search tags??? Dang I hope they fix this soon...