I would also research different collection agencies, some collection agencies are pretty agressive and will take these patients to court for you for a part of the payment received. Also, when scheduling these patients for surgery or when you see them in follow up you may want to offer something like what you may for self pay patients. That if they pay or forward the check to you immediately you will accept what the insurance pays minus any copay or deductible, If they do not, they will be responsible for the full amount of the bill.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join