YESS is a type of back surgery that is used to help restore normal anatomy and function of the spine. After a Â¼ inch incision is made several inches away from the midline of the back, the surgeon will insert a canula with a camera (and endoscope) to view the affected area.
Using this sideway approach, the surgeon will be able to go around the spinal column instead of going through it to remove the diseased disc and by working through this endoscope the incision will be kept very small (Â¼ inch).
This allows for a very specific approach and also allows for no bone removal at all, which significantly speeds up the recovery after this procedure.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join