One of my pediatic surgeon will do a Duodenoduodenostomy to repair either duodenal atresia or deudenal web. I have used 44126 Enterectomy, resection of small intestine....but the surgeon does not resect the small intestine nor do an anastomosis. Just wondering if any one has a better code for this procedure?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Chris Lufkin CPC
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join