We recently starting billing for this service and I want to make sure I'm not missing any charges. For example, a patient receiving IV saline + medication. Is it correct just to bill 96365, for the 1st hour. Plus the J-code for the drug?
If it is pushed, do I use 96374 in addition, or instead of 96365? The providers are questioning an "iv start" charge also, is that the 96365?
Thanks for any help!:
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join