I posted this question some time ago for a CPC-A friend of mine and did not hear back from anyone. I also posted it in another forum with no results.
I agree with you though, I would like to know the hiring results. If employers were considering it "experience" and hiring due to it then I would say it is worth the investment. However, if it simply drops the "A" and you still have a blank resume that employers are not considering then it sounds like a waste of money.
Hope you get your response.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join