Post your resume here on the AAPC forum
Visit the AAPC job forum often
Check craig's list
Get involved with your local AAPC chapter, networking with local coders often return good results
Contact project extern
Using the yellow pages and the internet: first find the local physician offices in your area, next look up their websites online, then contact them directly with an e-mail or letter explaining your education, experience, and abilities (check spelling and grammar prior to sending). Ask if they have any entry level positions including non-coding ones (and be willing to except them)
Hope this helps, Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join