AAPC - Back to school

Thread: What Is The Best Way to Find Coding Jobs?

Default What Is The Best Way to Find Coding Jobs?

AAPC: Back to School

Does anybody know the best way to find coding jobs? I have 9 months coding experience and just started my unemployment and I haven't no idea how to find them. I've looked on hospital websites in my county however there wasn't any.

Thanks for the Time
    Last edited by Brandster; 04-12-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Post your resume here on the AAPC forum

Visit the AAPC job forum often

Check craig's list

Get involved with your local AAPC chapter, networking with local coders often return good results

Contact project extern

Using the yellow pages and the internet: first find the local physician offices in your area, next look up their websites online, then contact them directly with an e-mail or letter explaining your education, experience, and abilities (check spelling and grammar prior to sending). Ask if they have any entry level positions including non-coding ones (and be willing to except them)

Hope this helps, Good luck!

Similar Threads

1. How to Find Entry Level Coding jobs
    By aamberj in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 10:32 PM
  2. Help! Cannot find coding jobs!
    By prttygrl177@yahoo.com in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 08:57 PM