According to an article on the CAHABA Web Site, it says this...
"Surgery: Nerve Blocks/Paravertebral Nerve Blocks (J10 - L30063; 00512 â€“ L30644)
64479, 64480, 64483, 64484: The descriptions for these codes were revised to include imaging guidance (fluoroscopy or CT).
0228T, 0229T, 0230T, 0231T: These codes were added to the LCD and describe transforaminal epidural injection under ultrasound guidance.
The LCD Limitations and Utilization Guidelines were updated accordingly.
Page last updated: December 22, 2010"
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join