I work for a GI group and we are getting denied for our multiple endoscopies. We would bill for two egd's and bc will pay for only one. Is anyone else having this problem? I have been leaving messages for our provider rep but she is not returning my calls. I have appealed these claims and they are still getting denied. Any help with this would be appreciated. The facility that we do the procedures are getting paid for both procedures.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join