You will need to check with your local network reps, some recognize the modifier and some do not. But the Benefits will always depend on the Dx not the Modifier-33. Without the V76.51 dx code listed on the claim preventative benefits will not be payable. Its really frustrating but that is the response that I got back from all of our contract reps. Again contact your local network reps to find out if they recognize, and if they do what their policy is regarding screening turned surgical colonoscopy.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join