I just have a 2010 CPT here at the moment, but I believe the catheterization and contrast study of the aorta would be 36200, and the first external iliac (the left) would be 36246, since this is a second order vessel. The right external iliac would be the add on code of 36248. I don't think these codes would have change in 2011, but double check to be sure. This is assuming you are coding the provider actually performing the study and NOT radiologic supervision and interpretation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join