They would not be afterhours if you schedule them they would be scheduled evening hours for use of the 99051. and yes you add it in addition to the E&M or whatever other service is provided. Now while I have had experience where payers do pay for the 99050 I have had had some drop the 99051 to patient responsibility. But be careful about the definition. If you are going to schedule regular evening hours then that would be the 99051.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join